*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. At participating locations. For a limited time. Open to age of majority residents of Canada. Contest starts November 15, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends December 30, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Forty (40) $100.00 Quiznos Gift Card prizes available at contest start. Odds depend on number of eligible entries received. Limit 1
prize per person. Math skill-testing question required. Full rules and entry details at http://www.toast40contest.com
Quiznos® is a Registered Trademark of Quiz Franchisor LLC.
®The trademarks that appear are the property of their respective trademark owners.
1. Eligibility: The “Toast to Forty Years” Contest (the "Contest") is open only to legal residents of Canada who are age of majority in their province of residence at the time of entry. Employees and non-employee workers of Coca-Cola Ltd., The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coca-Cola” or “Sponsor”), Quiz Franchisor LLC (also “Quiznos” or a “Sponsor”), the contest administrator: LPi Group Inc. (“LPi”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents, and any agencies or other companies involved in the development or execution of the Contest or production or distribution of Contest materials, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations.
2. Sponsors: Coca-Cola Ltd., 335 King Street East, Toronto, Ontario, M5A 1L1, and Quiz Franchisor LLC., 4700 S. Syracuse St. Suite 225, Denver CO, 80237
Administrator: LPi Group, Suite 305, 245 Yorkland Blvd, Toronto, Ontario M2J 4W9
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Contest begins on November 15, 2021 at 9:00:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ("ET") and ends on December 30, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. ‘ET’ (the "Contest Period").
5. How to Enter:
To enter the Contest, you must go to www.toast40contest.com (the “Contest Website”), during the Contest Entry Period, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the contest entry process. All information provided must be complete and truthful. Limit of one (1) entry per personal contest code (while supplies last). Once your entry has been received in accordance with these Official Rules (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion), you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Contest (each an “entry”). This entry will automatically be allocated to a daily entry period based on the day your entry was received. Registration is free. Disposable email addresses cannot be used for contest entry.
Obtaining Additional Entries
During the Contest Entry Period, you may obtain additional Entries, through the various options set out below, by following the on-screen instructions available on the Contest website after registration:
Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries using multiple or different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other method, will result in the cancellation of such entries of the participant and his possible exclusion from the competition. The use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will lead to exclusion from the competition. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries or any other entry into the Contest, all of which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute concerning a registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used for registration will be considered the entrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person to whom an email address has been assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider or any other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the associated domain to the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of their capacity as authorized account holder of an online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
Limit: Only one (1) entry per qualifying purchase during the Promotion Period. Prizing limit of one prize per person. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, contest entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. Personal information submitted will be used for the purpose of administration of the contest.
6. Winner Determination: Non-winning Submissions may be held over to be considered in subsequent Entry Periods, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to select fewer than forty (40) prize winners if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified Submissions.
7. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be required to correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question without any assistance in order to be eligible to receive their prize. In addition, each potential winner will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 96 hours of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release ("Declaration") in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If a potential winner fails to do so, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event the potential winner is a minor, the prize will be deemed forfeited. In the event that any potential winner forfeits the prize, fails to answer the skill-testing question correctly, or is disqualified for any reason, the prize will again become part of the available prize pool and another potential winner will be randomly drawn from eligible entries received for that prize. Upon verification of each winner's Declaration and his/her answer to the skill-testing question, winners will be contacted by Administrator regarding fulfillment of his/her prize within sixty (60) business days. Any unclaimed prizes at the end of the contest period will remain the property of the contest sponsor.
8. Prizes: There are forty (40) Prizes to be given away. Each prize is a Quiznos Gift Card valued at $100.00 CAD. All prize details will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, and terms and conditions of prizes will apply. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $100.00 CAD. Quiznos Gift Card terms and conditions apply. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $4000.00 CAD.
9. Prize Draws: A Sponsor will randomly choose forty (40) potential winners from all qualified Submissions received each week in the Contest Period (7 weeks total).
10. Odds: The odds of winning a Prize in this Contest depends on the total number of valid entries received each day during the Contest Period.
11. Requirements of Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s consent for the Sponsor and the Sponsor's designees to use entrant's name, likeness, prize information, Submission, city and province of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
12. General Conditions: If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, operation, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, and select the winners, from the entries received prior to the action taken or in other such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor and subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Contest, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
13. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Coca-Cola Ltd., The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited, Quiz Franchisor LLC (“Quiznos” also a “Sponsor”), the contest administrator: LPi Group Inc. (“LPi”), and their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective agents and agencies, promotional partners, prize partners, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or use of the prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing or judging of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Submission.
14. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Courts of Ontario, Canada; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event legal fees or disbursements; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Province of Ontario, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Province of Ontario or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of Ontario. For Quebec residents: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.